3.01.2010

{Blog Award}

I had an awful weekend; my daughter is sick, and when she (or my son) get sick that means nebulizer treatments.  Ugh!  I just hate seeing how it hurts them breathe, and of course, I don't sleep much worrying about them getting better.  

This morning I found a comment from Amy of Moving on from the Drama telling me that she gave me the Sunshine Award.  It's my first blog award!  The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blog-world!

Amy has a wonderful blog where she shares her life with her husband and daughter, and she hosts some wonderful giveaways, too!  Thank you Amy!


The rules for this award are as follows:
•Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
•Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
•Link the nominees within your post.
•Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
•Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Here are the bloggers I pass this award onto:


8 comments:

  1. Thank you SOOO much! You are too kind!- I may be a bit absent from my blog this week- my daughter is sick too! Hope your sweet girl gets better soon!
    Thank you again!
    Many Blessings!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Danielle!!! Thank you!!!! How sweet are YOU?! I appreciate the blog love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award!!! Sorry to hear about your daughter! We just got done with steroids, nebulizers, and antibiotics! I know all to well how it is! Hope she feels better soon;o(

    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry for your kid worries. What a lovely award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello lovely lady!

    Thanks so much for the award... it has filled my morning with sunshine! :)

    Sending you and your little cherub a BIG virtual hug... I hope she gets well soon!

    Son xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice surprise!! You are so sweet to think of me!! I really appreciate it. =)

    So sorry to hear about your little one. That is no fun and sometimes harder on the mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the award. I am thrilled to be amongst such great blogs! Thank you so much! I am loving you blog - I am off to follow right away.

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely! Thank you for such a happy award! I love that it's a great way to find and discover new great blogs! I can't update my blog this week since we are on vacation (yeah!) and the reception is spotty.

    Hope your daughter is doing better!

    ReplyDelete