3.09.2010

{Real Parties} Preppy Pinwheel Party

This Pinwheel Party was originally hosted by Sharnel at My Life - My Loves.  I absolutely love the navy and green color scheme paired with a simple yet fun summer play activity - pinwheels.  Sharnel did a fabulous job with the decor and candy buffet.  Thank you for sharing the party with us!  Enjoy everyone, post a comment, and then hop over and visit hers, too!
__________________________________________________________________________________

William's 4th Birthday

What a wonderful afternoon/evening we had. Lots of greats friends, food and fun. Kids swimming, running and jumping ..... and not an argument in sight! 27 kids - that's saying something.

Here are some photos of his dessert/candy buffet.
William's Dessert and Candy buffet
Party theme and progress
candy jars
cookies
cake
caramel popcorn
treat bags
Details:
Banner, invitations and thank you tags made by Imprintables.
I followed this tutorial for the pinwheels at SMP.
Cake, cupcakes and cookies by The Cupcake Company. Yes that's me!
The coloured MM's I had shipped from the States. Thanks Glory!
All other signage handmade by me.
Treat boxes from Imprintables. Tiered stand for treat boxes is a plant stand that I bought and painted.
Popcorn cone holders tutorial here. I made the base from polystyrene and wrapped in gift wrap.
Crates found at Bunnings.
Please feel free to ask any further questions in the comments section and I'll reply.
Thanks and hope you enjoyed William's 4th Birthday.

1 comment:

  1. you are the incredible fashionista fairy. I can't imagine how you come up with all this georgy stuff

    ReplyDelete