2.17.2010

{Real Parties} Movie Night Birthday Bash!

  This party was originally hosted by Sherry at Party Pops. 

I was out in blogland yesterday and had this crazy idea to try to throw together an Oscar's party in just a few weeks.  That's when I came across Carly's Birthday Party.  Super fun and I just love the popcorn cupcakes!  I haven't decided if I am definitely throwing the party yet as I forgot about another party my sister and mom have that day, but if I do, I will be borrowing some of these ideas!  Thank you Sherry for letting me share.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carly’s Movie Night Birthday Bash!

My daughter Carly just turned 12. Carly is a Crazy and Fun Loving Girl and we love her to pieces, I just can’t believe how much she has grown! Carly wanted to have a Movie Night with her friends so it was  off to Gran and Papa’s house who have the BIG THEATER room.  It was fun creating all the decorations for this Movie Theme party. Carly and her friends had a blast. Enjoy the Show!
DSC00331
She’s Growing Up!
DSC00307
Putting the Tables together was so much fun. We started off with Pizza but ended up with Loads of sugar!!
DSC00313
DSC00294 DSC00296
Got to have Popcorn and yeah, even pickles for the Movie!
DSC00318
DSC00304
DSC00302
DSC00311 DSC00297 DSC00314 
Off to the Show!
DSC00325 DSC00322
 Carly's party 20_thumb[2]
DSC00374 DSC00372
Carly's party 18_thumb[1]
Can you stand the excitement…Carly got her first Cell phone and when the box started ringing she hardly open it fast enough!!
DSC00363
DSC00328
Happy Birthday Carly!!

2 comments:

  1. That looks fantastic. I bet she loved it and everyone had a blast. What a great idea....love the pickles,lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring mt party! It was a great time and so fun and easy to pull together.

    ReplyDelete