1.21.2010

Belleza e Luce Featured!

I was recently interviewed for a Funny Sky's blog and it has been featured today! 


Thursday, January 21, 2010

Featured Artist: Bellezaeluce

Featured Artist: Bellezaeluce

INTERVIEW

Tell us about your story: your name, location, affiliations and personal stuff

I'm Danielle Seals, owner and designer of Belleza e Luce. I started Belleza e Luce in 2007, a few months after my second child was born. I named my company after my children: Belleza, meaning beauty after my daughter, Cibella and Luce, meaning light after my son, Luca. They are the beauty and light of my life. Having this business has allowed me to be a single parent, stay home to care for my children while still providing for them.

I'm located in New Jersey, only a few miles from the beach, where I have lived my entire life.

To read the full interview click here.

Funny Sky creates beautiful origami  and paper art jewelry.  I have my eye on a pair or two of earrings!  Check out her shop

Thank you for the feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment