1.28.2010

{Real Parties} Knights of Columbus 10th Anniversary


Two weeks ago, I showed you the gorgeous Black Baccara roses that invaded my dining room.  The party is over - a wonderful success and I finally finished processing the photos!


This event was in celebration of the Rev. James B. Coyle Council Knights of Columbus 10th Anniversary.  It is an organization my father and grandfather belong to and was asked to design the invitations, centerpieces, and photograph the event.  The reception was held at Channel Club in Monmouth Beach.

Invitations





Mass at St. Dorothea's Church


 
 
 




The Party

 
 
The centerpieces each had 3 dozen black baccara roses in them.




 
Self Portrait
 

I never found the owner of this drink to ask what it was

 
 
 Members of the Knights receiving an award from the Mayor.
 

An odd occurance - me actually having my picture taken - with my sister


No comments:

Post a Comment