1.21.2010

{Etsy} Hearts for Haiti




HeartsforHaiti is an Etsy collective of donated items from hundreds of Etsy shops to raise money to rebuild Haiti. 100% of the proceeds from this shop (minus Etsy fees and Paypal fees) go directly to DoctorsWithoutBorders.

I am proud to one of the many Etsy sellers who are donating items to raise money for this worthy cause.  Currently, I have donated three sets of my Valentine cupcake toppers to the cause.


Please take a moment and take a look in the shop; there are many lovely items and shipping is free in many cases.

I am asking that my fellow bloggers spread the word about HeartsforHaiti.  Twitters and messages on Facebook would be great, too!

If you Twitter you can follow Doctors Without Borders' updates from Haiti at @MSF_USA.

As of as of 11:47 EST 1/20/10, HeartsForHaiti.etsy.com has raised for MSF (after fees): $8505.96.

Thank you!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by, today! I've always wanted to have a sassy friend from Jersey! ;) I'm glad we found each other! I LOVE the Minnie invitations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by today. I am following you back! This is a great idea, wonderful way to help out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you from Follow me Fridays

    come and visit me

    misadventuresofmomof3.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following from Friday Follow! Yip-ee your stuff is awesome!! I love it! I will add your etsy store to my fav shops! GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here to celebrate Friday Follow with you!

    What a wonderful idea! I'll be back soon to read more and head over to the etsy shop!

    Holly @ 504 Main

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Etsy shop. Such cute stuff. I'm following from follow Friday. you can find me blogging here: http://www.couponclippinmommy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that they are doing this! Thank you for posting it (and for donating yourself!).

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking up. I'm following you from Follow Friday.

    Tami
    www.heartsmakefamilies.com

    ReplyDelete