1.05.2010

A Much Belated Happy New Year!





Oh my!  Let me apologize for the disappearance act last month.  As usual, the holidays get hectic and I was busy with last minute orders, wrapping gifts, and my daily conference calls to Santa.  I baked 300 cookies on December 23rd, cooked Christmas dinner for a homeless shelter and was the official cook for the family's festivities on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. 

Sadly, our holiday season was cut short when we learned that my father's brother, my Uncle Joe, had pneumonia and the outlook was not good.  He has battled COPD for years and the strain on his lungs were just too much for him.  With his daughters by his side he passed on Dec. 30.  He will be missed and is loved dearly.

Uncle Joe, wouldn't want me to get teary ...

New party inspirations and new product lines are in the works, including Valentine cupcake toppers and favor tags!  Of course, I love custom orders - give me a theme and I'll design it! 

Also, we want to feature your fabulous party!  Send me pictures of your party or a link to your blog!  danielle@bellezaeluce.com

No comments:

Post a Comment